You want to make this. Trust me. It’s got lots of different textures, it’s easy to make, it’s healthy and it’s delicious.
1tb canola oil
1 mango, sliced thinly
1/2 red pepper, sliced thinly
1/2 orange pepper, sliced thinly
handful of snow peas
12-16 shrimp, peeled & deveined
1 c roasted peanuts
1/4 c chopped cilantro
2 packages of soba noodles
1 lime, juiced
2 tb soya sauce
2 tb hoisin
1 tb oyster sauce
1 tb rice wine vinegar
2 tb ginger
1 ts sesame oil
1 ts hot sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sauce.
2. Boil a pot of water for the soba noodles and cook to the directions on the package. (Usually two minutes tops.) Drain.
3. Heat up canola oil in a wok or large pan to medium-high heat. Add peppers & shrimp, cooking for 1 minute.
4. Add in mango, snow peas and peanuts. Cook 1 minute.
5. Add in sauce and drained noodles. Cook another minute until all ingredients are coated with the sauce and shrimp are pink.
6. Serve and top with cilantro.